Christian Chat Room!
Bridge Ministries has chosen
ParaChat as its preferred method of real-time communication. Please visit our chat room and join the discussion about the potential, promise, and peril of reconciliation. If no one is present, go get some friends. This room is always open for your Christian use.
The room works with any Java-enabled Web browser; no additional software is needed. Its other
compelling features include an extremely user-friendly
interface, private messaging, URL exchange, a customizable chat
window, and audio notification. You can even continue to surf the Web
while using our chat room. But do not take
my word. Visit the
room now and experience it for yourself.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHAT ROOM:
- Please bookmark this page now.
- Make sure your Web browser is Java-enabled.
- Read ParaChat's F.A.Q. for chatters for important information about how to make the most of your chat room experience. Contact Bridge Ministries' Web Manager if you encounter difficulties the F.A.Q. does not address.
- Do not let offensive messages ruin your chat experience. Rather click on the offender's username and then the checkbox "Ignore User" to stop the messages from appearing on your screen.
- Type your required Nick name in CAPITAL LETTERS, as this will make your messages easier to identify and read. Note, however, that you should not type the messages themselves in capital letters, as such indicates that you are screaming or just being plain rude.
SELECT FROM THIS MENU
Contact Info ¦
Search Heaven ¦
Send Us E-mail ¦
Think About It ¦
Religion Today ¦
Copyright © 1997 by